La Plume à Papotte
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Plume à Papotte

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
dublin
Papotteur bavard

The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? Empty
MessageSujet: The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?   The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? EmptyLun 28 Mar à 16:14

I was wondering something yesterday, and maybe one of you can answer my question.
When the Buckbick (no idea how to write the name) is going to be killed, Hermione, Ron and Harry are in Hagrid's hut. Then Hermione "past" launches a stone at Harry's head so that they realise they have to leave the hut. They go out of the hut from the back while the "past" who were behind the pumpkins get on to the top of the "hill". Then the "past" hide in the forest, while H, R, and Harry hide behind the pumpkins and then whe fude and the others entered the hut, they go on to the top of the "hill".

My question : As the camera does not show Buckbick when it is supposed to get its head chopped, do you think that it is still alive at the end the first stage or that it has actually really been killed and the "past" is then going to come to save the bird?

The big question: did Dumbledore knew from the biginning what was going to happen, did he decide from the beginning that they were going to return in the past and save the bird?
I know it is not really clear so if you have questions
, ask me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mélanie de Bricassart
Gourou des papotteurs
Mélanie de Bricassart

Localisation : A Godric's Hollow dans l'ancienne maison des Potter, je la protège de la curiosité des moldus.

MessageSujet: Re: The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?   The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? EmptyDim 3 Avr à 19:17

So I think that the time is a big circle... So I think that Buckbik has never been killed, even when Harry and cie thought he had been killed.
http://www.thethornbirds.forumactif.com
Jana
L'Administratrice Mégalo
L'Administratrice Mégalo
Jana

Localisation : Entre le Ministère de la magie de Finlande, de France et d'Angleterre
<br><font color=\"blue\">Loisirs</f : tricoter

MessageSujet: Re: The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?   The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? EmptyDim 3 Avr à 21:24

well actually buckbeak wasn t beheaded in both of the section...because Harry was there to save him...in the first section when we are not supposed to know that Harry and Hermione were going back in Time Harry is hit by the stone and Hermione looked in the Wood because she has seen something...so The Harry and hermione were there to save Buckbeak all the time...hope you understand
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?   The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? EmptyLun 4 Avr à 16:23

Yep so it is clear that the camera wants us to THINK it is killed but actually he is not.
Ok, understood. It's bloody well done!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?   The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened? Empty

The third film, tricky to be sure of what really happened?
Page 1 sur 1