La Plume à Papotte
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Plume à Papotte

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

What will happen in the 6th?

+9
moi
Mystery
Jana
dublin
pimpi
Dumby's
Coralie
Aelyse
Mélanie de Bricassart
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
moi
Grand Papotteur
moi

Localisation : en enfer dans une vie anterieure a regarder les mortels se tuer (fi amusant!)

What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyVen 25 Fév à 1:36

i don't think that. i think maugrey will die because he is important to help harry ...so... he will die...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptit_lu
Papotteur habitué
ptit_lu

Localisation : ici ou la...peu m'importe si je suis avec les gens que j'aime.

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyVen 25 Fév à 13:49

i agree with mystery, i think dumbledore is very tired and maybe he will die in the 6th or more probably in the 7th.
Coralie
Folasse de service
Folasse de service
Coralie

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyVen 25 Fév à 19:21

Well, JK says that Dumby have others secrets so, I think it's impossible that he dies in the next book. In the 7th, well, I hope the war will really start and, as a result, it will have lots of blood, lots of death.

Dernière édition par le Ven 25 Fév à 23:08, édité 1 fois
http://membres.multimania.fr/citevirtuelle/forum/
lafilledeBlack
modo/floodeuse/reine incontestée du off/mordue de smileys en tout genre
modo/floodeuse/reine incontestée du off/mordue de smileys en tout genre
lafilledeBlack

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyVen 25 Fév à 21:36

you're horrible my brother Shocked

I think dumbledore will die as he will save harry, in the 7th book. But i think peter pettigrow will die so will dumbledore.

and my english is reallly bad Rolling Eyes
ptit_lu
Papotteur habitué
ptit_lu

Localisation : ici ou la...peu m'importe si je suis avec les gens que j'aime.

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyLun 7 Mar à 21:56

why pettigrow? maybe he will try to save harry but i don't think so....he's to scared of voldemort !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Mar à 17:17

Anonymous a écrit:
I'm Dublin

Would Dumbledore die?
I don't think so but according to the image of the 6th book, it may/might happen...(american version)
I prefer the english version....
Did you notice that the scar is in the middle of Harry's forehead? Strange, isn't it ?
Jana
L'Administratrice Mégalo
L'Administratrice Mégalo
Jana

Localisation : Entre le Ministère de la magie de Finlande, de France et d'Angleterre
<br><font color=\"blue\">Loisirs</f : tricoter

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Mar à 20:36

Few things i don t understand...why this second message? scratch and about which book are you speaking? Has the cover picture of the sixth book already been released? What the fuck ?!?
dublin
Papotteur bavard

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Mar à 22:04

Jana I can tell you, I am very disappointed !
Yes we know what is the cover picture of the 6th book.(both for the US and uk)
I wanted to correct my message and it has not changed it but added a new one and I was not able to delate the first one...
If I am not mistaken, we are in "about the sixth book" heading ?
You want a link to a website which present the book ?
Jana
L'Administratrice Mégalo
L'Administratrice Mégalo
Jana

Localisation : Entre le Ministère de la magie de Finlande, de France et d'Angleterre
<br><font color=\"blue\">Loisirs</f : tricoter

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Mar à 22:23

yep i'd be glad to see it...and i can also delete the first message love
dublin
Papotteur bavard

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Mar à 22:47

http://www.ijeunes.com/poudlard/www/article.php3?id_article=354

http://www2.canoe.com/artsetculture/actualites/musiquelivres/archives/2005/03/20050308-122822.html

http://www.matin.qc.ca/Showbizz_Stars.php?article=20050308110106

http://www.scifi-universe.com/fiche_actu.asp?id=2398

I know it is not on jo's website but this does not depend on her, does it?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Mar à 17:03

Im Dublin

For you Jana http://www.canalstars.com/canalstars%5Ccanalstars.nsf/0/EB1FBF5453832C09C1256FBF0062C57D?open
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Mar à 17:05

All right, they made a mistake, it is 2005 and not 2006...
Mélanie de Bricassart
Gourou des papotteurs
Mélanie de Bricassart

Localisation : A Godric's Hollow dans l'ancienne maison des Potter, je la protège de la curiosité des moldus.

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptySam 19 Mar à 19:02

Yes they made a big mistake..... But I don't think it could be important the place where the scar is....
http://www.thethornbirds.forumactif.com
TMT 182
Grand Papotteur
TMT 182

Localisation : Dans la salle commune, au terrain de quidditch ou à préfeter

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyMer 6 Avr à 20:51

I don't know really why, but I think Flitwick will die in the 7th book. In effect, everybody likes him and JKR says in her site : "Of 6 books which Flitwick appears...". And the 7th ? Flitwick won't be in the 7th ? Why ?
http://www.univers-harry-potter.forumactif.com
Elektra
Nouveau Papotteur
Elektra

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Juin à 19:17

But why Flitwick die in te 7th book ? He hasn't got an important role in the story ! And why Lupin die too ? I think is a member of Weasley's family will die. But it's easy...Well...we will see...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Juin à 14:27

I would bet on Ron (to die) in the 6th book. It would strengthen his anger against Voldemort. Dumbledore would be here to teach him he can only win with love and will calm Harry down. But Harry will be again more powerful after. Anyway, we don't need Ron. And Hermione is (I think) in love with Harry and has no specific feelings for Ron. And I don't think Harry and Ron would go out together if Ron is still alive, would they?
I don't know why but I am pretty sure Dumbledore will stay alive til the end and even after: who would replace him at Hogwart? Harry (if he survives) will be auror...
I can see Hermione doing research.
And Neville working on plants.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What will happen in the 6th?   What will happen in the 6th? - Page 2 Empty

What will happen in the 6th?
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2